We are delighted to announce that we are partially open our facilities. Recognizing this is fragile times for Sarawak and in particular Miri.
The National Security Council (MKN) and Sarawak State Disasters Management Committee (SDMC) has come up with the SOPs for implementation of Phase 3 of the National Recovery Plan (NRP) in Sarawak.
All non-contact sports-related activities that enable physical distancing to be maintained will be allowed and this will be subject to change anytime.
- Tennis: 7:30am till 8:00pm – Single player per session
- Squash: 7:30am till 8:00pm – Single player per session
- Pickleball: 7:30am till 8:00pm – Single player per session
- Gymnasium: 8:00am till 8:30pm – 15 people at one time
- Playground: 8:00am till 8:30pm Kids under 12 years old are not allowed to be at the club.
- Individual watersports also permitted
- Individual sports in open areas such as jogging, walking at the beach is allowed.
- Basketball & Beachvolley ball : Closed
Restaurant (Tuesday till Sunday, 11am – 9pm)
Members can Dine-in and also can order from our food delivery partner; Food Panda and Big Delivery.
You may also Whatsapp us at 019-2511 544 to place Drive-through order. We will deliver to your car.
There will be heightened membership checks, please ensure that you have your membership card with you at all times. Please also ensure that you have the latest Car Sticker (2021).
To ensure that only valid members patronize the club during these times, we will refuse entry if you cannot produce a valid membership card.
Please contact our office if you need a replacement card or have not received 2021 Car Sticker.
Monday till Friday, 8am till 5pm, Closed on Public Holidays.
Please kindly book through PBC office – call 085-640063 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As a responsible Club we are taking all the necessary measures to abide by all the state directives, the information above will evolve and may change from time to time.
Thank you for your continuous Support for Piasau Boat Club.