Dear fellow members,
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Piasau Boat Club will be holding the next Annual General Meeting at the Clubhouse, Miri on Friday, 30th April 2021 at 4:30 p.m. to transact the following business:
- Committee report for the Preceding Year
- Approval for the Audited Accounts for the Preceding Year
- Presentation of 2020 Income Vs Expenditure
- Budget for 2021 and future developments for the boat club
- Election of In-Coming Committee
Please note: Registration closes at 4:20 p.m.
A package consisting of Committee Report of activities since the last AGM, Audited Accounts for the financial year and estimates of Income Vs Expenditure 2021-2025 will available for viewing at our website www.piasauboatclub.com before 17th April 2021
The constitution requires to have minimal 50 members present to hold the Annual meeting. Therefore we encourage all members to take an active interest in club matters and appreciate your participation in this important event.
- Nominations for Committee Members must be received by 17.00 hours on or before 24th April 2021.
- Any Motions from the Membership must be submitted completed at the Club Office by 17.00 hours on 24th April 2021.
- Motions and Committee nominations will be displayed on the Club AGM Notice Board not later than the 26th April 2021.
- Amendments to Motions must be completed by 28th April 2021.
- Full and Associate Members unable to attend the AGM either through sickness or short absence from the area, but for no other reason, may nominate a Proxy by filling in the form via https://forms.gle/piRWjhVUEfkDTvmz8
A letter addressed to the Secretary by giving the Proxy name and Membership Number should be received by the Club Office not later than 17.00 hours on the 28th April 2021.
See you on Friday, 30th April 2021.