Dear Valued members
Please be informed that our Barman Mr. Michal John is now homeless after his rented house at Krokop Lane 6 razed by fire this morning around 2am on 9th May 2019.
There was no report on loss of life or any injury during the fire breakout but all personal belongings were burnt.
The PBC Management and committee are organizing a fund raiser to support our staff Mr. Michal John through this traumatic period.
If you would like to contribute or make a voluntary donation towards this fund, please contact Linda Balang and Battery Segat at PBC office Tel. 085 640063 or email to email@example.com
Members are welcome to donate by contributing cash, food, clothes or etc. to assist in supporting them.
We would like to thank you in advance on behalf of the Club for your kind consideration.